CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

OK, I'll play!

I got tagged by Chrissey so now I have to answer some Q's that nobody probably cares about the answers to!!!Except me.

Name 5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

1. Jeremy and I had lived in the 1st home we had ever purchased for about 3 months.
2. I was teaching at Robin Hill Elem. in Norman.
3. I was trying to decide for the 1st time what my 8 mo. old daughter, Madison, would be for Halloween.
4. I lived in the same town as my parents so I was over there constantly. They moved soon after. I wonder sometimes if I should take it personally. JK.
5. I think it was that year that my friend tina and I decided to make crafts and have a booth in the Tuttle craft show. I'm pretty sure we didn't make any money but I've got one heck of a collection of jar candles if anyone wants one!

5 things I am going to do today..(tomorrow )
1. I'm going to try to remember not to pick my kids up at 3 because they have Discovery Club until 4:30.
2. I'm going to Bible study.
3. I'm going to a jewelry party.
4. I'm taking Madi to tumbling.
5. I'll probably get on the interactive election map and turn blue states to red to try to will my desired outcome.

My 5 favorite snacks...
1. Crushed ice barely covered with Diet Coke. ( I'm proof you gain weight on diet soda)
2. sunflower seeds
3. Craisins
4. animal crackers
5. choc. chip cookies

5 jobs I have had...
1. School bus driver (all through college and only 3 minor accidents, thank you!)
2. In high school I was a hostess at Harrigan's. I was terrible and did not grasp the concept of not slamming a waiter all at once!
3. I worked at a car rental place for a 1 day and was in a deep pit of depression when I got a call to interview at ....
4. Robin Hill School teaching a tutoring program and one student who had threatened to kill the whole school. This was a dream come true compared to car rental!
5. Oh yeah, I was a cosmetics person at Dillard's for Prescriptives until I got pregnant with Madi.

5 things I would do with a million dollars.....
1. Kids' college
2. Pool, landscaping, fence
3. buy a street worth of rundown houses to fix up and sell CHEAP to deserving families
4. invest in what I don't know
5. save save save

5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. I got pulled over with my mom and sister in the car. I had realized 2 minutes prior that I didn't have my wallet so when I got pulled over we were all giggling. As the policeman approached the car, Emory, my 2 year old was kind enough to roll down her window and wave. I had to tell him that I didn't have my license. For some reaon my sis said, "I've got mine." Like that mattered. He was smiling the whole time and i think we were laughing the whole time. He probably thought we escaped from an insane assylum. Then he asked for my insurance and I had to tell him that was another probleem. I was driving a demo and didn't have my fleet card. Still smiling, he said he pulled me over because I had no tail lights. we then discovered that I didn't have my headluights turned on. This really made us look like idiots and I guess he decided we were too stupid to punish because he sent us on our way!
2. I was trying to have an intelligent discussion about ou's odds of playing in the Big 12 Championship. Upon listing 5 of the teams from the north and 5 from the south Jeremy told my there were 2 more teams. I said"How do you know?" He reminded me it is the Big TWELVE!!
3. I laughed when McCain told Obama that if he wanted to run against Bush he should've ran 4 years ago! HA!
4. Emory burned her arm on a cookie sheet which was NOT funny but to help protect the burn I cut off the tube part of one of Cooper;s socks and slid it on her forearm. For the past week she has worn Cooper's socks on all 4 limbs just like that is the normal thing to do.
5. I laughed when I asked Emory if I was her best friend and she said, "No, Papa is."

1 comments:

Chrissey said...

You crack me up!! See...I need to tag you more often...maybe I'll just make up blog tags so I can open you up!! I never knew half that stuff! Oh and unless Lindsey has a blog I don't know about...you have to tag people who have blogs I can read!!! Thanks for participating...you'll probably be the only one...some friends, huh?!