CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free spirit!

This is what my daughter wore to school today(sorry it isn't upright. Somebody tell me how to do that!) It wasn't a dress up day this is what she came downstairs wearing for a normal day. I was stuck in a hard place not wanting to stifle her creativity , not wanting her to get made fun of at school and not wanting her to be a distraction in class. I talked to her about the possible repercussions and she didn't have a care in the world. I would have never had the guts to wear this to school and I didn't want my insecurities to rub off on her so... off she went. I'm waiting by the phone for the school to call. She does look cute, doesn't she? Look out Sarah Jessica Parker! Here comes Madi!

0 comments: