Madi got side bangs today. She has wanted them forever but I wasn't sure! They turned out cute. She is proud of them. We went shopping for school stuff all day then she went to tumbling with Lindsey's sister's boyfriend. He was awesome! He helped her so much! It was at least 120 degrees in the gym. Anyway I' m putting a video of our dogs playing. It's really like wild kingdom ino our back yard. They are so strong and I love how they seem to call a truce to rest. they act like brothers. Jeremy and his brothers anyway. OK I need a blog lesson. I couldn't do a video so I put a picture of Diesel and a pic of Emory. GG watch big brother!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Madi got side bangs today. She has wanted them forever but I wasn't sure! They turned out cute. She is proud of them. We went shopping for school stuff all day then she went to tumbling with Lindsey's sister's boyfriend. He was awesome! He helped her so much! It was at least 120 degrees in the gym. Anyway I' m putting a video of our dogs playing. It's really like wild kingdom ino our back yard. They are so strong and I love how they seem to call a truce to rest. they act like brothers. Jeremy and his brothers anyway. OK I need a blog lesson. I couldn't do a video so I put a picture of Diesel and a pic of Emory. GG watch big brother!
Posted by Cheer Connection Outlaws at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for calling me back yesterday! JK! I know you were busy. I had called to tell you we're doing Ashlyn's birthday party next Saturday (the 16th) at 10 am at our house. I will try to call you later this week. Madi's bangs look cute!
Post a Comment