The size of this moth prompted me to get my camera, then I decided to do a tribute to our special furriends! If you watch Big Brother you'll get it! We love our Beebies! Yes, thatEnglish Bulldog you see is Tank. He is back from his sabbatical at Mark's house. He is on more medicine than a 95 year old diabetic with a heart condition! We missed him-snorting and all! The big English Mastiff is Hoss. Best dog ever!! The pomeranian is Rudy. He is so sweet, but hyper like someone you miss when they aren't around but after 5 minutes of being around them you are ready for them to leave! The cat is Fraidy Cat. He's laid back and really not afraid of anything. I'm sure if he could talk he'd let us know how he feels about the dog/cat ratio of 3:1 in our house! He is actually more like a dog than a cat! OK enough of that! I have turned into the crazy babbling pet lady! Sorry!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment